Human Resources Generalist
Our client located in the Middletown, NY, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team.
The Human Resources Generalist will manage all the processes in the area including benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance,
It is expected from this person to improve employee engagement and retention, promote positive employee relations, and support training and development to further the objectives of the business.
- Develops and facilitates strong business relationships with managers and supervisors on Human Resources matters including employee relations, performance management, employee development, corrective action issues, employee engagement, recruiting, and employment terminations.
- Acts as primary contact for employees to answer questions, resolve issues, and promote employee engagement.
- Assists with planning, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity, performance management, and compensation programs.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually, and maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Coordinates and administers the onboarding program; handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Develops and promotes feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of human resources services and processes.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Psychology, or Social Administration from an accredited institution.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- PHR Certification required.
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data in addition to policies and procedures to a wide range of audiences.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain employment regulation.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com