The Marketing Specialist is tasked with a broad variety of outbound related marketing activities and operates within a strict deadline driven environment. The successful candidate must maintain the corporate style guide across all mediums including print, electronic, and online. The successful candidate will have graphic design education and experience in the field of communications. In this role the candidate will be expected to manage creative and data driven projects and events from concept to completion with guidance from the Marketing Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and manage corporate events such as tradeshows, webinars and seminars to ensure a world-class customer experience while working to convert activities into sales opportunities.
- Maintain and update corporate collateral materials including power point templates, product literature, signage, maps and event properties such as tradeshow booths.
- Design, create, and manage to full completion all marketing production related efforts such as promotional items, printed collateral, multimedia collateral, and direct mail pieces.
Manage and maintain the Salesforce and Pardot platforms. This includes:
- Keeping all database records up-to-date
- Updating files/records/data fields
- Fielding inquiries from sales and service teams
- Extracting data/records for marketing purposes
- Developing and deploying campaigns through Pardot
- Extracting and analyzing results
- Communicating marketing activities to internal stakeholders
- Help to maintain the Milestone website and landing pages
- Implementing and analyzing Google Analytics and appropriate tracking mechanisms
- Editing site contents and developing new pages, per business needs
- Implementing best practices to ensure site generates a positive user experience
- Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, product literature, quarterly newsletter, invitations, event materials etc.
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects
- Plan and participate in corporate events
- Strong skills in database management
- Participate and contribute to marketing activities to help achieve company goals
- Manage website through content management system
- Design and execute Landing pages as part of the lead generating activity
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required
- Calling through lists to announce events, and/or products and services as needed
- Excellent computer skills, at a minimum candidate must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver as well as Microsoft Office on a PC platform
- Salesforce and Pardot experience (min. 1-2 yrs)
- E-Blast software skills are required (ex. Vertical Response, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact)
- Pardot, Hubspot or other B2C marketing automation software skills
- Excellent technical copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and/or targets
- Must be adept at handling pressure and working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skillset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field with 3 years in the field experience.
- Telecommunications and/or Creative Agency experience helpful.
- Strong interest in science is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org