Sr. IT Operations Manager
Our client is seeking a Subject Matter Expert with a strong ITOM background. The consultant will advise the CMDB core team on ways to maximize business results while utilizing the tool to provide information that is needed to ensure exceptional service performance and availability. Also, the consultant will be responsible for enhancing the ITOM technical team’s knowledge on best practices, processes and procedures to help deliver customer service and support growth of the business service.
- 3+ years of experience as a key technical resource for ITOM solutions in a large scale or enterprise environment (specialization in one or more of the following: Discovery, Event Management and/or Service Mapping is preferred)
- 3+ year experience and understanding of ITSM best practices and ITIL principles and frameworks such as Incident, Problem, Change and Request Fulfillment.
- 5+ years of experience as ServiceNow Admin and/or Developer or equivalent knowledge of the platform.
- 3+ years of experience in Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and a strong understanding of its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes.
- Experience advising and recommend improvements for Discovery, Event Management and Service Mapping that involves enterprise applications, servers , database, network and storage systems
- Experience identifying best practices to validate Discovery results and recommend troubleshooting processes.
- Experience identifying best practices for Service Mapping & Event Management; assist with developing processes.
- Experience providing knowledge transfer to technical team on ITOM best practices and troubleshooting techniques as it aligns with the business service.
- Experience providing documentation and updates to CMDB and ITOM Teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com