System Analyst Services
Development of new and existing functionalities required to support client’s system,Performance Indicators Reporting System, and Strategic Planning Reporting System for the Division of Public Health Statistics and Performance Management, Bureau of Community Health Assessment, Public Health Reporting Section.
Required skill sets
- 4 years of programming experience with site architecture and construction of ASP.net web applications.
- 4 years of experience in technical specifications reviews, providing guidance and feedback.
- 3 years of programming experience working with database structures and design.
- 3 years of programming experience writing relational and OLAP database queries using SQL.
- 3 years of programming experience writing MDX queries to extract data from OLAP cubes.
- 3 years of programming experience with Dundas web controls to extract data from OLAP cubes.
- 3 years of programming experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- 3 years of programming experience using C#, VB.net.
- 3 years of programming experience using JQuery and AngularJS in web application development.
- 3 years of programming experience using Logi Analytics Info Studio software including: version 12.5 SP2, Logi Data Hub and self service module, atlas, map and dimensional grid components to deesing and develop interactive web reports and maps
- 2 years of programming experience using Visual Studio (2017).
- 1 year of programming experience extracting data from the US Bureau of the Census into website data tables using the American Community Survey data APIs is preferred, but not required
- Produce application code, database structures, scripts and procedures to meet user defined requirements as directed by the Department. Comments will be incorporated into the application code to explain the code’s resulting product.
- Provide configuration management and version control of application code and database as directed by the Department. The System Analyst will use the Team Foundation Server software application for this task to coordinate the flow of work with others. The Contractor will check-out code, modify it, check it back in, then compile and build the product.
- Correct system errors or change implemented user-defined requirements for business practice changes as directed by the Department.
- Test application code and database structures created to satisfy system fixes or user defined requirements for each defined defect/enhancement request as directed by the Department. The Contractor will turn the new or modified application or database over to the Department for inspection and approval.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing with the business program staff on system requirements as directed by the Department. The Contractor will deploy products to the development server and notify a website manager it is ready for review. Upon approval of the website manager, the product will be deployed to the production server.
- Participate in meetings to provide suggestions for improvements and update others about the progress on service tasks as directed by the Department. The Contractor will provide a written weekly status report.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org