Sr. Infrastructure Specialist
Sr. Infrastructure Specialist with specialized knowledge and experience in supporting Windows Server environments with HP EVA storage technology
- 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior Infrastructure Specialist maintaining Windows Server environments
- 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior Infrastructure Specialist supporting SQL Server environments.
- 5 years of verifiable experience analyzing, configuring and maintaining VMWare – Virtual Server/VDI.
- 5 years of verifiable experience in support of infrastructure storage, with a strong preference for HP storage solutions experience (e.g., HP EVA 3000).
- 3 years of verifiable experience that includes synchronizing infrastructure support with other members of infrastructure, applications, database administration, security, and networking.
- 2 years proficient in writing, testing and deploying scripts with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience supporting load and performance testing of applications in an n-tier environment.
- Must be proficient in scripting with Windows PowerShell to automate all current and manual processes in order to transfer IT into a more efficient engine with minimal resources and reduction in staffing.
- Provide expertise, guidance, support and/or training to OOD infrastructure staff as assigned/needed.
- perform routine maintenance on the current server and storage architecture. This includes restorative actions in the event of any outages.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Active Directory, GPO, clustering, load balancing, HP EVA storage, HP Servers, VMWare Virtual Server and VDI structure and design.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com