Territory sales manager
Our client is looking for Territory Sales Manager for Territory priorities are northern OH/northern IN (preferably someone in Ohio to reach the Cleveland market), Tennessee (preferably someone near Nashville), and OK/western AR (preferably someone near Tulsa or OKC)
The ideal candidate will have experience in outside sales, commercial and residential experience with medical equipment as a plus. The Medical Device unit will be demonstrated in both potential customer’s homes as well as medical centers, etc… The company has excellent training. Our Client has agreed to pay a small weekly base salary during the training and ramp up period, until you hit the ground running – this base will be between 4-6 months, depending on the sales person.
• Schedule appointments for home demonstrations and clinical services to create relationships, generate sales, and grow the company territory and reputation.
• Respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Develop relationships with referral sources and current customers in a consistent and professional manner to develop leads.
• Travel with demonstration equipment to show use to users and decision makers, a Van or SUV is helpful.
• Evaluate the user’s currently level of ability, as well as their prognoses to determine the best equipment to achieve their goals.
• Take direction from the home office to assist the installer with the design, measurements, and coordination of all necessary equipment for each system.
• Train the users and/or caregiver on the proper use of equipment, review and obtain documentation when complete.
• Maintain communication with home office.
• Participate in company meetings and trainings to develop knowledge and skills.
• Attend trade shows in region to represent the company and acquire new leads.
• Previous medical equipment sales experience a plus.
• Previous experience completing demonstrations and doing residential sales.
• Ability to develop own leads as well as follow up on leads provided by the home office.
• Have a vehicle to carry the equipment – a Van or SUV helpful
• Ability to lift 50lbs +
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com